Monday, April 27, 2009

Space dye Vest

Hoy no puedo dejar de escuchar esta..cancion se relaciona directamente con mi estado de animo.
todo lo que me pasa ultimamente y lo que pienso actualmente.

Some people, gave advice before,
About facing the facts, about
Facing reality. and this is, this
Without a doubt, is his biggest
Challenge ever. hes going to have to face it.
Youre gonna have to try, hes gonna to have to try and,
Uh, and, and, and get some help here. I mean no one can
Say they know how he feels.

que mejor ejemplo para algo que paso la semana pasada.

Theres no one to take my blame
If they wanted to
Theres nothing to keep me sane
And its all the same to you
Theres nowhere to set my aim
So Im everywhere

para un estado de animo....

Learning to swallow the rage
lo mejor de lo mejor...


No comments: