Friday, January 18, 2008

ASI PARA ALGUIEN QUE ME DEJO ASI


TYPE O NEGATIVE
peter s. lo vio asi.


In her place one hundred candles burningAs salty sweat drips from her breastHer hips move and I can feel what theyre saying, swayingThey say the beast inside of mes gonna get ya, get ya,get...
Black lipstick stains her class of red wineI am your servant, may I light your cigarette? Those lips smooth, yeah I can feel what youre saying, prayingThey say the beast inside of mes gonna get ya, get ya, get...
I beg to serve, your wish is my lawNow close those eyes and let me love you to deathShall I prove I mean what Im saying, beggingI say the beast inside of mes gonna get ya, get ya, get..
Let me love you tooLet me love you to death
Hey am I good enough for you? Hey am I good enough for you? Am i? Am i? Am I good enoughFor you?

No comments: