Wednesday, April 19, 2006

pensando en alto....pero en otro idioma

I
sometimes i get on my own....and loose me inside a lot of tougths....
i start just looking what's around me,and see people who suffer, people who
tries to hide what they really feelwhat they really are...

just for a moment I see it... and it makes me feel weirld just know the reason is so disturb for me and the final question is: what is the fact that make us be as we are?
that's my first paradigm now...
.i was suppose to be here?
in a funeral of a nobody... just hearin in a low volume
or in the middle of nowhere doing don't know what~!
Fate....you can simple call it like this...is a reason is a course, it was destiny...

there's a lot of names that we try to call it but!
call it as you want to call... am here...not there...
fellin to myself equal.. it's not a bother butit's not fun either...
the true besides all...
or it's all about something to do?

No comments: